- 250ml bottle with retractable, non-drop Guala spout
- Early harvest, hand-picked and cold-pressed
- Less than 0.5% acidity
- Harvested exclusively from one source - the Hiç Olive Forest in Urla, Turkey
- Organically grown in wild olive forest with trees, herbs, animals & bees - Forest Grown Collection
- Monocultivar; Ayvalık = purity, quality
Hiç (hich) RESERVE is a cold-pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil. "First press" features the first olives harvested each season with the lowest acidity level of less than 0.5%.
Hiç RESERVE delivers a grassy aroma with artichoke and fresh almond notes, and a balanced pungent and bitter finish. It’s excellent on everything – soups, salads, seafood, meats, pasta dishes or just dipping with bread. It's also the perfect gift for food enthusiasts!
FOREST GROWN COLLECTION
Forest Grown CollectionCollection is the portfolio of Hiç (hich) products grown exclusively in the Hiç Olive Forest. The Hiç Olive Forest is a completely organic environment off the Aegean Coast. Here, the land maintains its natural flora. In our forest, eco-friendly, renewable energy and sustainable agriculture are always practiced. As a result, Hiç captures unique characteristics from the Urla landscape.